Saturday, November 5, 2016

Come Dine with Me – November 05, 2016


I call all My children to come Dine with Me. Do not wait, you are all welcome and invited. I love and I care for each one of you. Come, any time, day and night, I am always available to Dine with you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. It is up to you to come Dine with Me. You will not be disappointed.

Many do not realize that they can come Dine with Me. They are only used to dine with people but not with Me. I want each one of My children to come and Dine with Me. Those who are willing. I force no one. Listen, pay attention, I knock at the door of your heart, I call you to come Dine with Me. Do not wait, come immediately in expectation, no matter the time. Come Dine with your King. I satisfy those who hunger and thirst for Me. I am the Bread of Life, I satisfy the thirsty with Living Water within. Come Dine with your Father out of love.

4 comments:

  1. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.
    I keep praying for you. Jesus' will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here Lord feed me because I always want more of you...I can't get enough of you. ♡

    Shalom and much love to you ♡.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!Shalom and much love to you also Sis Libby. I pray for you.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget