Monday, November 7, 2016

Conquer – November 07, 2016


I have conquered the world. I am your perfect example of a Great Conqueror. Follow My example and have faith in Me. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom or it will be all in vain. Fight the good fight in faith to conquer.

You can do all things through Me who strengthens you, without Me you can do nothing. Victory is assured with Me. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Conquer in your situation and circumstances to triumph.

Do not fear, be courageous, fight the good fight with truth because only truth sets free not lies. You are My truth warriors and Light carriers in a world that is in darkness. Conquer to gain victory. I am the Light of the world. Let My Light shine in and through you. Do not be darkness yourselves then you are not a conqueror and will not triumph.

You must want to conquer, be determined and steadfast and you will triumph. Do not let evil conquer you. Do not repay evil with evil, but conquer evil with good. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, if you can conquer evil then you will triumph and be a conqueror. Conquerors conquer they do not give up but they fight in faith and truth to gain victory.

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget