Sunday, November 13, 2016

Do not despair – November 13, 2016


You are not without a Father, do not despair. I do not abandon My own. I am better than any earthly father can be. Put all your hope and trust in Me. You are not on your own. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Nothing is able to separate you from My Love for you, My beloved children. Do not despair. Do not be anxious about the future. Focus on Me, your future is with Me. Everything will work out for good, trust Me with all your heart for who I am and for what I am able to do.

I see and I hear, some of you are in despair. Take courage and come to Me, let Me strengthen you and give you new hope, hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint. Do not despair, you are not without hope. I am your only Hope. Trust Me with all your heart. Do not despair when things do not work out the way you want nor think. I am in full control and I work everything out according to My plan and purpose. I know the end from the beginning. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Do not despair about the things that you cannot change, that you have no control over. Have faith in Me, I am in control. I am able to do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted. My promises do not fail. Do not despair.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your protection and covenant promises kept Lord!!!!

    Shalom ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget