Monday, November 21, 2016

Expand My everlasting Kingdom – November 21, 2016


My everlasting Kingdom will expand in these days, and no one will be able to stop Me from fulfilling My plan and purpose as I wish. I am in full control. You are all born and called for My plan and purpose for this time to expand My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever.

Each one who is willing can help to build onto My everlasting Kingdom to expand it. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. I am the only Savior of the world. I am the Light of the world.

Make sure that you build according to My plans. My will be done. I am King of My everlasting Kingdom. I am your Master and no one else. Listen to Me and do as I instruct and command you. I guide and lead each one Myself to build onto, to expand My everlasting Kingdom. There is much work to accomplish. Every soul is precious to Me. I love and I care for all.

You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and must take good care of My Temple. Those who destroy My Temple I will destroy them also. You must be a House of prayer and worship Me in Spirit and in Truth that is pleasing to Me. Many worship what they do not know. They only worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me because they do not know Me for real. Know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am Omnipotent, The King of Glory. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory to expand My everlasting Kingdom.

2 comments:

  1. Come Lord Jesus come...the Spirit and the Bride says come.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! What a Glorious Day that will be.
    Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget