Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fervent prayers – November 01, 2016


The fervent prayers of My beloved children availeth much. Do not lose hope nor stop praying. There is power in every fervent prayer, it is not in vain. I hear and I will answer according to My will. Do not look for immediate results but pray fervently it is effective.

I do not fail My beloved children, your fervent prayers will avail much. Keep praying, intercede for a world that is lost. Pray, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in these days. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. Pray fervently for a Spirit of repentance to come over the world. My Spirit convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment.

Believe and trust Me that I hear and will answer your fervent prayers. I am no man that I will lie. I am your Abba Father. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. Your fervent prayers are effective. Believe and trust Me, there is power in fervent prayers. Continue to pray fervently.

satan will always try to hinder and stop you from praying. Do not allow him but resist him and he will flee. Many have sin in their lives that is why they do not have the confidence to pray. Sin separates you from Me. Repent and pray fervently. I hear and I answer prayer.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Abba for teaching and instructing in righteousness so that we may see Your power and love being made known to friend or foe!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby. We pray for you also.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget