Sunday, November 6, 2016

Follow Me every day – November 06, 2016


Each one of you must follow Me every day as I guide and lead you to be in My perfect will. Take one step at a time. My will be done, not your own or that of other people, that is pleasing to Me. Seek My will and be a doer also and not a hearer only, or you only deceive yourself.

Many are not willing to follow Me every day, they want to follow Me when they want and only when they feel like it and still they believe and think that I am pleased with them while I am not. It is a daily walk with Me. You must submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me every step of the way. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Sadly many are on the broad way to destruction and unless they repent, turn from the wrong way, they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, come follow Me every day. I love and I care for you.

4 comments:

  1. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a loving Father we have who wants to hold our hand to His place He has prepared for us in His Ark....may we see how marvelous and magnificent He is in meeting the needs of ALL His creation. To God be the glory forever and ever.

    Have miraculously wonderful day in the Lord today and everyday until our King come!!!!

    Shalom and Maranatha ♡
    Sis. Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thank you. Shalom to you also Sis Libby. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time until that Glorious Day.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget