Friday, November 18, 2016

Follow My leading and guidance - November 18, 2016


You must follow My leading and guidance precisely every step of the way to stay on course and to be in My perfect will. I guide and lead My own Myself, according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

There is no other way than to follow Me, My way, if you want to reach the right destination. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Seek Life, Follow Me only until the very end.

Many do not follow My leading and guidance because they do not know Me for real. They do not hear My voice for themselves. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to and follow Me only and they run away from all strangers but many listen to and follow strangers, those I warned them to run away from. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. Come walk with Me in faith and follow My guidance and leading, one step at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Father help me to follow you with no hesitation, fear nor doubt. I definitely need thee!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget