Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I am Fair and Just – November 30, 2016


I am Fair and Just. I see and I hear everything. Nothing is hidden from Me. I am the only Righteous Judge who judges Fairly and Justly. I am no man. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am the Almighty. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. You will all give account for your own deeds, good or evil. Do not think nor believe that I do not see the wicked, their day of reckoning comes when they least expect it. There is no place where they can run to or hide from Me.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, unless they repent they will perish. I am Holy and I do not change. Be Holy because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Now is mercy time. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am Fair and Just.

Endure, be strong, steadfast and courageous. You live in a world that does not treat you fairly and justly My beloved children. I warned you before the time that you will be hated, persecuted and killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I am Fair and Just. I am Love but I am also A Consuming Fire to My adversaries. It will be a terrible thing for them to fall into My Hands.

2 comments:

  1. Bless You Lord for your everlasting protection, truth and victory over the adversary!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget