Monday, November 28, 2016

I am the same – November 28, 2016


I am the same, I did not change, My children. I will be the same forever. I am no man that I will lie. Have faith in Me and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings.

I do the same miracles that I did when I walked the earth through My beloved children today also. I am the same, I did not change, without Me, you can do nothing. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. I am The Almighty, the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. Many do not know Me for real that is why they do not believe nor trust Me and doubt Me and are double minded and must repent and have faith in Me and trust Me with all their heart.

I am the same. I fed the multitudes and I am able to feed multitudes again. I healed the multitudes and I am able to heal multitudes again. I did many wonders, miracles, the impossible. I am able, believe and trust Me and you will experience the same today. I love and I care for you.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I am the same, I did not change.  I died for all out of Love. You must all change, become like Me, Holy, because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Repent, change your ways. Seek Life not death.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Abba for always being the same yesterday, today and forever!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget