Sunday, November 20, 2016

I Intervene – November 20, 2016


Many do not know Me for real that is why they do not realize that I Intervene in situations and circumstances because of My Love, Mercy, Grace and Goodness. I love and I care for all My children. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life.

Although the enemy tries his utmost to destroy many of My children, I Intervene on the behalf of those who call on Me. I am in full control. I am not limited nor restricted by anyone. I do the impossible, I Intervene. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Do not be anxious about the unknown, focus on Me. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Pray and seek Me with all your heart. I Intervene on the behalf of My beloved children who call on Me day and night. I hear and I answer their fervent prayers. I Intervene and nobody is able to stop My Hand. My Hand is not too short to Help. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone and not in fallible men and women who can fail and disappoint. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I Intervene, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Walk with Me in faith and you will experience My Intervention. I am your loving and caring Father.

2 comments:

  1. Father thanks for this encouraging words in due season. Help me to rely totally on You and You alone, especially when it gets to become so dark and dreary and I can't see a way out until You intercede and intervene. I bless You for the gift of faith, being able to call on the name above every name and all things in heaven and below (Jesus), so that Your plan for me and Your children shall be accomplished just the way You expect it to and You then get ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. Amen! Thank you Sis Libby. Shalom and love to you also.
      I pray for you also. Be blessed.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget