Saturday, November 19, 2016

I reveal truth – November 19, 2016


I reveal truth My children and I expose all lies because only truth sets free not lies. If I set free, then you will be free indeed. Many are still in bondage, they must want to be free. They must come to Me and I will set them free. Victory is assured with Me.

Many believe and think that they can hide from Me, they are foolish because you are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. I am the righteous Judge, I Judge fairly and justly. Everyone will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Seek truth from Me and you will live. The wages of sin is death.

There is much deception in the world that you might not even know about My beloved children but I will bring it all to Light. I am the Light of the world. Stay with Me and seek truth from Me only and you will never be in darkness and not be deceived. They will try to deceive all mankind, if possible.  I will expose all their lies and evil plans. satan is the father of all lies, the destroyer and your adversary. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Seek truth from Me only and you will find truth. I reveal truth because I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget