Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Keep seeking Me – November 02, 2016


Keep seeking Me and do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain. There is no method and it is not complicated. Be determined and persistent and keep seeking Me until you find Me, wherever you are. I am not far away and you do not need to go search for Me. I live in the hearts of My beloved children. Do not be disheartened. Come, draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I do not fail. Believe and trust Me with all your heart. I reward those who earnestly seek Me.

Many give up to quickly, they are not willing to keep seeking Me until they find Me, hear from Me for themselves. Do not be one of them. Keep seeking Me. Work hard on your own relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. It is all between Me and you. If you desire Me more than anything and anybody else, you will keep seeking Me and not lose hope, nor give up until you find Me, hear from Me for yourself. I am always faithful, be faithful and keep seeking Me out of love. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me and My everlasting Kingdom already, keep seeking Me for more revelation, the supernatural. I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish. I am not limited nor restricted. Keep seeking Me, you will not be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. I keep praying Jesus' will for you. May He bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless the Lord for His perfect loving care for those that seek a intimate relationship with Him.

    Shalom and Maranatha

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget