Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My will be done – November 09, 2016


My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven because I am in full control. There is nothing that I am not able to do. You as My beloved children must believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I do what is impossible with people, I am not limited nor restricted. Have faith in Me.

I am The Almighty, Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I Created Heaven and earth for My plan and purpose, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I died for all out of love. I am the only Savior of the world. I establish My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. You are part of My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the earthly kingdoms. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I dwell in the hearts of My beloved children. I guide and lead each one Myself. I am in control, My will be done. Seek to be in My perfect will and do My will as I guide and lead you, not your own will or that of other people. Follow Me, My Way, every step of the way, to stay on course. My will be done in everything, that is pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Abba help us to want to hear what Your Spirit is saying to us right now...bless You for Your Sovereign protection and unfailing LOVE ♡!!!!

    Shalom and love to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget