Sunday, November 27, 2016

Rest in My Assurance – November 27, 2016


You can Rest in My Assurance, My beloved children. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I am the Almighty, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Nothing is able to separate you from My Love for you. Rest in My assurance, My Love is never ending. I am always Faithful. Let Me always be your First Love. I am your Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace.

My promises do not fail My beloved children. Rest in My Assurance, I will do what I promise. I do what is impossible with people. Trust Me with all your heart. I am always with you to Help and to Sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My own. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. Follow Me, one step at a time as I guide and lead you, My Way. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I started the good work in you and I am able to complete it, but you must allow Me and stay with Me until the very end. Rest in My Assurance, I am for you and not against you. I love and I care for you.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.
      I pray Jesus' will for you.

      Delete
  2. Blessed assurance Jesus is mine!!!!

    Shalom, l♡ve to ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget