Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Who am I to you? – November 16, 2016


Only you can answer. For many I am a stranger because they do not know Me for real. They only know Me from reading and from hearing from other people. They do not have their own personal relationship with Me. They do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do.  I am not real and alive to them. Who am I to you? That is all that matters.

Many worship who they do not know. They worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not worship Me in Spirit and in Truth because they have no true knowledge of Me.

Who am I to you? Am I your Source of Life? Many do not realize who I am and that without Me they can do nothing. Do you experience Me for real?  Am I your Father, who is better than any earthly father can be? I never failed you and I never abandoned you. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love and I care for you. I am Immanuel, God within. Who am I to you?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for always being here.

    Shalom and love♡you ALL!!!!
    Sis. Libby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.
    We pray for you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget