Saturday, December 3, 2016

Abide in Me the True Vine – December 03, 2016


I am the True Vine. Each one who has been born again is a branch grafted into Me the True Vine. You must abide in Me to be able to bear much good fruit, without Me you can do nothing.

The branches that abide in Me and bear good fruit, I prune, so that you can bear even much more good fruit but you must abide in Me all the time, away from Me, you will not bear fruit.

Those branches that do not bear good fruit, I will cut them off and they will wither and die and be burned.

Abide in Me the true Vine, all the time, so that you can bear much good fruit, that is pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

  1. Help me to abide in thee oh true and sovereign Lord!!!!

    That is my only hearts desire I pray.

    Shalom and l♡ve to All

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget