Friday, December 23, 2016

All of you can know Me for real – December 23, 2016


All of you can know Me for real with no exclusion, young and old, but it is up to each and every one of you to seek Me earnestly for yourselves because nobody else can do it for you. You must work on your own relationship with Me. I am always available, day and night. No one will have any excuse.

Many are not serious about Me nor willing to seek Me to know Me for real. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything.

Many are satisfied with knowing about Me from reading and hearing from other people only but you can all know Me for real. If you seek Me you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. I Love and I Care for you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I Am the Creator of Heaven and Earth, I am your Creator also. Life is all about Me, knowing Me for real. You must desire and be determined to know Me for real.

satan is your adversary and he will always try his utmost to hinder and stop you from seeking Me. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and keep seeking Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me with all their heart. They will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Father for Your assurances. Help us to get to know You for real is my daily prayer.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget