Saturday, December 10, 2016

Be always thankful – December 10, 2016


Be always thankful towards Me, My children and not just some days. You have much to be thankful for and you do not even realize it. Many of you have much more than many others, therefore be always thankful.

Come always before Me humbly with a repentant and thankful heart, that is pleasing to Me. Acknowledge Me for who I am to you and for what I have done for you. Be always thankful for My Love, Mercy and Grace that I bestow on you. I love and I care for you. Show Me that I am your First Love and that you truly love Me with all your heart. No one can pretend, I know every heart. Glorify Me, sing songs of Praise and Thanksgiving to Me with a sincere heart. Many worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, with a thankful heart.

2 comments:

  1. Lord, Father God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel I most humbly come to You with a GRATEFUL and THANKFUL heart for You have made my fondest dreams come true and that is to know my God, Savior and King, but most importantly that I am promised eternal life when this life is over...WHAT A JOY AND DAY THAT WILL BE!!!! GLORY

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Glory to Jesus. Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget