Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Be content – December 21, 2016


I want My children to be content in every situation and in all circumstances knowing I am in full control. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I am not a man that I will lie. My Promises do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart. I am better than any earthly father can be. I Am your Father, you are not without Hope. Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint.

Be different My children and be content and do not be like the rest of the world who seek and chase after the things that have no eternal value. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that will last forever.

To be content is a choice. You must decide to be always content. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are of more value than many sparrows. I Love and I Care for you. Be content and always thankful towards Me.

3 comments:

  1. Father thank You for showing me how to be content in abundance and in lack for You truly fulfill every need according to Your heavenly riches that supercede all expectation. You are not a respecter of persons and You show favor to whomever You please friend or foe, that's how awesome and wonderful You are.

    Keep me and Your Saints in perfect peace and don't let the heathen rule over us is my daily prayer. So that we can worship You in spirit and in truth.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! We pray for you also.
      Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget