Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Be resolute – December 07, 2016


You must be resolute in your faith all the time. You will have trials and tribulations. Your faith will be tested. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. I am for you and not against you. Be resolute in your daily walk with Me, persevere and endure through difficulties. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain.

Put on My Full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. He will always try his utmost to get you away from Me and he wants you to give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Be resolute, do not fall prey to him but resist him and overcome. Give him no foothold, he knows his time is running out. Stand your ground, be resolute, victory is assured with Me. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I am Greater than satan. I am Lord, King and Master. I am in full control. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.


Remain resolute, do not retreat, no matter how difficult it might be, the battle for souls will increase. Stay on course and follow Me every day, one step at a time, until the very end.

4 comments:

  1. Help me reigning King to be resolute in all things great and small is my prayer daily.

    Thank you for being that blessed assurance in the lives of those who diligently seek you and for those who are weak in the faith but have those that will stand in the gap and intercede for them as You do for the faithful.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We must keep praying without ceasing for one another.
    Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.
      I keep praying His will for you.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget