Friday, December 16, 2016

Be wise, be vigilant – December 16, 2016


Be wise, be vigilant in these days. satan knows his time is running out and he will try his utmost to get you away from Me. Do not let him catch you off guard, he is seeking whom he can devour in this hour. Do not fall prey to him. Be wise, be vigilant and give him no foothold but resist him. Do not let him lure you away from Me. Be steadfast and unmovable. Put on My Full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan.

satan has lulled many asleep because they were not wise nor vigilant, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. They must wake up and repent before it might be too late. You never know when it might be your time. Every day people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly. Make sure that you always have enough Oil in your lamps. I might come for you when you least expect Me. Be wise, be vigilant, always ready, pleasing to and worthy of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I Love and I Care for you.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Father, I need Thee to help me be unmovable and steadfast in this last day and hour is my prayer always.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget