Thursday, December 22, 2016

Compassion – December 22, 2016


I am full of Compassion. I am a Loving and Caring Father towards My beloved obedient children. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am no man that I will lie. I never abandon My own. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always Trustworthy and Compassionate. My promises do not fail. I do not change.

I have Compassion on those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I work all things out for good accordingly. Trust Me and do not doubt. I do the impossible. Listen to, obey and follow Me in faith every step of the way.

I am Compassionate, merciful and gracious. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. That is why I warn and call the world to repentance, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I died for all out of Love. Repent and experience My Love and Compassion. I Love and I care for you. Seek Life not death.

2 comments:

  1. Father thanks for Your compassion, I seek life.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget