Friday, December 2, 2016

Follow Me, My Way – December 02, 2016


Follow Me, My Way every day, take one step at a time as I guide and lead you Myself to be in My perfect will. That is what I require of each one of My children. There is no other way than to follow Me, My Way, if you want to reach the right end destination. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death and many are on it and they must repent, turn from their wicked ways and come and follow Me before it might forever be too late.

It is not too late, come and follow Me, My Way. Now is the time, do not wait any longer and do not let anyone nor satan lie to you and hinder you to come and follow Me, My Way. I love and I care for you. Submit yourself willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Me, My Way every day. Listen to and obey Me as I command and instruct you to do My will, that is pleasing to Me. Do not fear the unknown. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Follow Me, My Way in faith, and expect the unexpected on this journey. I go ahead of you. I make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I open doors according to My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who follow Me, My Way, to accomplish My will, My plan and purpose. I do not fail, trust Me.

2 comments:

  1. Father help me to follow You all the way is my prayer.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget