Thursday, December 1, 2016

How Great I am – December 01, 2016


Acknowledge Me for who I really am and how Great I am. Know your Abba Father for real. I love and I care for you like nobody else. You are Mine. Humbly adore Me for who I am to you.

Many do not realize how Great I am because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They do not have true knowledge of Me and no personal relationship to experience Me for real.

I am the Great I Am. The Creator of Heaven and Earth, the only Savior of the world. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords, The Prince of Peace, I give My true Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil because of My Great Love for you.

If more will just get to know Me for who I really am, they will be in awe and wonder of Me for how Great I am. Many are foolish because they do not know Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal Life. Seek Life not death. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I died for all out of Love.

Look at yourself, look around you, look at all My Handiwork and realize how Great I am. Praise Me for who I am. Be in awe and reverence of Me, The Great I am. Each one of you can know Me for real. If you seek Me, you will find Me.

2 comments:

  1. How GREAT YOU ARE DEAR LORD, YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT AND MAJESTIC, AWESOME IN ALL YOUR WAYS, A BEAUTY TO BEHOLD, I AM TRULY IN AWE OF YOU!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen & Amen! Wonderful! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget