Monday, December 26, 2016

I must Increase – December 26, 2016


I must Increase and you must all decrease My children. Many do not know Me for who I really am. Life is all about Me and not about you or other people. Be humble and willing to decrease so that I can Increase. I do not force Myself onto anyone. Each one of you has a free will.

You choose to deny yourselves, to pick up your cross every day and to follow Me, My Way and without complaining. I Guide and Lead each one Myself.  Willingly submit yourselves to Me and My Authority so that I can Increase and you can decrease. Life is all about Me and My Everlasting Kingdom.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you according to My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Not your will nor that of other people. Let Me Increase and be Glorified, not you nor other people. I Am The King of Glory. I am The Almighty, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

I Am the Head of My Body and I give Instructions and Assignments to each and every one according to My Plan and Purpose and no one else. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My Plan and Purpose. I do not fail. I am always Trustworthy. Let Me Increase, then you will decrease and be submissive and pleasing to Me.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is HELP ME FATHER!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Father does not fail His own.
      Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget