Thursday, December 29, 2016

I reveal all Truth – December 29, 2016


I reveal all Truth, if you want Truth. The world is in darkness and in turmoil because many have accepted satan's lies for truth. He is the father of all lies, the deceiver and destroyer and your adversary. Many have fallen prey to him, that is why they are deceived, in bondage and not free. Many who profess Me with their mouths are also not in all Truth but in error and not free.

Make sure with Me for yourselves that you are in all Truth and do not assume. Many know that they are not in all Truth but are not willing to renounce the lies because they use them for their own benefit and in various other ways. They want to be popular, people pleasers and are deceiving and destroying others with lies. Only Truth sets free, not lies. I want My children free but you must be willing and desire to be free. If I set you free, you will be free indeed. I am the only Way, the Truth, and the Life. Seek Life and not death because the wages of sin is death. Seek Truth from Me only, I reveal all Truth and I expose all satan's lies because lies destroy and keep in bondage. If you seek all Truth you will find all Truth.

2 comments:

  1. Help us Father to hunger, thirst and walk after truth and righteousness for Your name sake is my prayer daily!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed. Amen!
    Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget