Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Justify – December 28, 2016


Many try to justify their evil and wickedness because they love darkness and not Light. You cannot justify any evil or wickedness because you believe and have accepted lies for truth. Only Truth sets free not lies. Do not be deceived.

Many justify evil and wickedness because they do not distinguish between good and evil, right and wrong, holy and unholy, they justify everything, but not everything is pleasing nor acceptable to Me.

I am the Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Each one will give account for your own deeds, good or evil. I did not change. I am Holy and you must all be Holy like Me, because without Holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Do not try to justify yourselves or others. I seek total obedience from each one of My children. Woe to those who justify evil, who call evil good and good evil, those things that are an abomination to Me. Repent, turn from your wicked ways and I will accept you because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, do not wait. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner, but the wages of sin is death.

Listen to your conscience, no one will have any excuse. Each one has a free will and must choose wisely or bear the consequences. Do not try to justify anything that is not right.




2 comments:

  1. Help Father!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father does not fail nor disappoint.
      Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget