Thursday, December 15, 2016

Listen to Me – December 15, 2016


Listen to Me and you will live. Those who refuse and continue in their rebellion and stubbornness will bear the consequences themselves also. They will perish if they do not Listen to Me, the Righteous Judge. I judge Fairly and Justly, I am no man and I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nothing is hidden from Me. Listen to Me.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Listen to Me and repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I died out of Love for all on the Cross. Choose Life not death because the wages of sin is death. I Love and I care for you. Be wise.

Listen to Me and do as I Command and Instruct you, then you will be in My perfect will. I seek total obedience from each one of My children and not just from some like they want to believe. Do not be hearers only but be doers also, or you only deceive yourselves. Listen to and hear My Voice, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way. That is pleasing to Me.




2 comments:

  1. Help me Father to be obedient and submissive to your will is my prayer.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget