Friday, December 9, 2016

Many hate Truth, they love lies instead – December 09, 2016


Many hate Truth, they love lies instead and that is why the world is in darkness and turmoil. They love darkness not Light therefore their deeds are evil and not good.

I Love and I Care for all, it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Unless those who hate Truth and love lies repent, turn from their wicked ways, they will bear the consequences. I will not strive with anyone forever. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Seek Eternal Life, not death. Seek Truth and Love Truth and you will live and share in My Glory also. I am the Only Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Truth sets free not lies. I am the Righteous Judge and I Judge Fairly and Justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

The stubborn and rebellious that continue to hate Truth because they love lies instead and refuse to repent. I will give them over to their lies and deception because they do not love Me the Light of the world. I did not change. I am Holy and the unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom.

4 comments:

  1. Father Your long-suffering is astonishing to behold and yes You are Holy, You demand excellency, purity but most importantly You expect the purest L♡VE displayed in Your children and Kingdom to come!!!! What and honor and privilege to worship You my Father and King, I'm humbled by Your majesty.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete
  2. Truth truly sets one free and I need to be free indeed!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! If Jesus sets you free,you will be free indeed.
      He does not fail. Victory is assured with Him.
      I pray for you.
      Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget