Monday, December 12, 2016

My approval – December 12, 2016


My approval of you matters and not that of other people. No matter what they think or say about you. I am the Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly because I know every heart and all motives. Everyone will give account for your own deeds to Me. I decide the fate of each and every one in the end.

Many seek for the approval of other people but only My approval matters. I must be pleased with you. I will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. That is why you must seek for My approval of you only. I will say to many in that Day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. I must approve of you. Many compromise for the acceptance and approval of other people and that is not pleasing to Me. You must strive hard to be able to enter through the Narrow Door for many will try but will not be able. Seek for My approval of you only. Seek to be in My perfect will. I love and I care for you.

2 comments:

  1. Father help me to look for Your approval ONLY is my prayer!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget