Saturday, December 31, 2016

Take courage and persevere – December 31, 2016


Take courage and persevere My children. All hope is not lost. Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint. I am your Father, I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. You can rely on Me, for who I am and for what I am able to do. No matter what you have to endure, go through, take courage and persevere. I am for you and not against you.

Many of you go through trials and tribulations for a purpose. I test every heart and all motives to see if you truly love Me above everything and everybody. I test all My children out of Love. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. You must be pure in heart, blameless and I must be your First Love. Nothing in the world must be of more value to you than Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Your trials and tribulations are not in vain. I work all things out for good according to My Plan and Purpose. Do not give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt Me. I Love and I Care for you. I am always full of Compassion and Merciful. Take courage and persevere, experience My Love and Goodness towards you.

2 comments:

  1. Here I am Lord for You use, take all I am it's all for you. YOUR GLORY ALONE is my hearts desire and prayer daily.

    Shalom and l♡ve to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget