Tuesday, December 27, 2016

To know Me matters – December 27, 2016


To know Me matters and nothing else. You can know many people, even so called prominent people but to know Me is all that will matter in the end of your lives. I am the Narrow Door and I will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. I judge Fairly and Justly. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts.

Many pretend that they know Me, they worship Me with their mouths only but their hearts are far from Me. They must repent and worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, that is pleasing to Me. Many are only religious, they have no intimate personal relationship with Me. It is not about religion and religious practices but to know Me for real that is all that matters. I will say to many religious people in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters. Do not pretend or you will be surely very disappointed and only have yourselves to blame. If you seek Me with all your heart you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am always Faithful. Believe Me, to know Me matters.

2 comments:

  1. Father help me to know you, this is not a game our souls are at stake and You wish that we ALL come to repentance, You take no pleasure in destroying the wicked. HAVE MERCY DEAR LORD, HAVE MERCY ON OUR WRETCHED SOULS IS MY PRAYER DAILY. SAVE US LEST WE PERISH AND GO TO A PLACE WE AIN'T NEVER COMING OUT FROM!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen Sis Libby! Shalom and love to you also.
      We pray for you also.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget