Thursday, December 8, 2016

Trust Me, I still reveal – December 08, 2016


Trust Me, I still reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. I did not change. I know the end from the beginning. My promises will be fulfilled at the appointed time. I do not fail. I am in full control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Trust Me, I still reveal and expose people for who they really are and not who they pretend to be. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. I see and I hear everything. Nobody is able to hide themselves nor anything from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I bring to Light all the hidden things, secrets done in darkness and behind closed doors. There is nothing that anybody can hide from Me. Many are foolish, but will be in awe when I reveal and expose them and their secrets because I am able. I am the Almighty, the Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly. Each and every one will give account for your deeds, good or evil.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Father for making and teaching us how to be transparent.

    Thank you for revealing the hidden heavenly mysteries to babes and concealing them from the learned and prudent. I am truly humbled before Thee oh Sovereign King!!!!

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget