Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Your own experiences and encounters – December 20, 2016


Each and every one of you My children with no exception can have your own experiences and encounters with Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate but it is up to each and every one of you to seek Me for yourselves. I must be real and alive to you and not to other people only.

If you love Me and you are determined and you diligently seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me. I reveal Myself to those who earnestly seek Me. I am Faithful, I do not disappoint. Trust Me and seek your own experiences and encounters. Be persistent in seeking and do not lose hope nor give up, you will not be disappointed.

Do not be pleased and satisfied by reading and hearing from the experiences and encounters that other people had with Me but seek your own. Do not let satan lie to you. Seek Me until you have your own experiences and encounters with Me. Seek until you find.

2 comments:

  1. Help Me Father because you are my delight. Even when I am at my lowest point on this journey with thee help me to seek you until I find you.

    Shalom and l♡ve to ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!Father does not fail His own.
      Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget