Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A journey of faith – January 17, 2017


A journey of faith, the unknown. Walk in faith with Me and not by sight. I know the Way. I know the end from the beginning. Do not fear the unknown, the road ahead of you. You are not on your own. I Am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Follow Me as I Guide and Lead you every step of the Way on this journey to build onto My Everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory. I go ahead of you, to show you the Way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are willing to go on a journey of faith to accomplish My will, My Plan and Purpose. Journey all the way in faith with Me, you will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain. You will experience Me in a new way, My Love and My Goodness towards you. My Promises do not fail. Be willing to take a journey of faith with Me.

A journey you will not regret, it will be worth it. Follow My commands and instructions only. I Am your Safe Haven. I will not fail you. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget