Friday, January 13, 2017

Be Reconciled with Me to be in Peace with Me – January 13, 2017


Each one with no exception must be Reconciled with Me to be in Peace with Me. There is no other Way. I give My Peace that surpasses all human understanding to those who love and obey Me. I Am the Prince of Peace. I Am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, besides Me there is none and will never be. Let no one deceive you. There will be no true peace in the world without Me, only turmoil. My beloved children will have My Peace in the midst of turmoil because they have Reconciled themselves to Me their Creator and Savior.

I call those who did not yet Reconcile themselves with Me to come and not to wait. I Love and I Care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life and to be in Peace with Me. Do not wait and do not let satan hinder nor stop you. Come now, do not take another chance, tomorrow is not promised. Be Reconciled with Me to be in Peace with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget