Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Beware of obama the FALSE messiah – January 03, 2017


Beware of obama the FALSE messiah, the antichrist, the mahdi of the muslims and the new world order leader, My children. He has deceived many already and he is seeking to deceive and to destroy more. satan is his father, the father of all lies, the deceiver and destroyer and your adversary. obama pretends to be who he is not. Take heed and beware of obama, he is an evil man. You do not know him for who he really is, do not trust him at all. He provokes Me to Anger and I will cast him into the lake of fire for eternity at the appointed time because I AM the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, the KING OF GLORY.

I AM the only TRUE MESSIAH, THE CHRIST. I AM the only WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, The only SAVIOR of the world. Do not let obama nor anybody else deceive you nor lure you away from Me. Get to know Me for real because they will try their utmost to get you all deceived, if possible. Know Me for real, work on your own RELATIONSHIP with Me. I Love and I Care for you that is why I warn you. Do not stray from Me, but stay with Me. Listen to, obey and follow Me only every step of the Way as I Guide and Lead you Myself until the very end.

2 comments:

  1. It is meant Barak Obama, US-President?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus called him just obama from 2008 and I write it in small letters
      when He refers to him or satan recently. They do not deserve to be honored
      or feared. They do not belong to Jesus Christ. I Honor, Serve and Fear Jesus only.
      May Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget