Monday, January 2, 2017

Desire My Way to be your way – January 02, 2017


Each one must desire My Way to be your way every day and not just some days when you feel like it. It is a daily walk with Me until the very end of your life. There is no other way than My Way to Eternal Life. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, without Me you will be lost.

There is a way that seems right to many but its end leads to death. Make sure that you are on the right way, My Way and do not assume then you will be very disappointed and only have yourselves to blame.

Desire My Way to be your way every day. Submit yourselves totally to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I Guide and Lead you every step of the Way. My Way is the only Way to reach the right end destination. There is no easy way. I am always with you to Help and to Sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. No matter how steep and narrow the road may be, I am always with you, you are not on your own. Desire My Way to be your way also. I Love and I Care for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Abba Father for being our ALL IN ALL!!!! Help us to never forget this is my prayer daily.

    Shalom and l♡ve to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Shalom and love to you also Sis Libby.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget