Sunday, January 29, 2017

Distinguish – January 29, 2017


There will be a clear distinction again between those who serve, honor and fear Me and those who pretend and don't. Judgment will start at My House first. Those who pretend who are lukewarm must wake up and repent, turn from their wicked ways or bear the consequences. I will not strive with anyone forever. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts.

You must all distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil, truth and lies, righteousness and wickedness. I Am Holy and I do not change. You must all change, be Holy because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. You must distinguish rightfully. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

satan has lulled many asleep with his lies. They have accepted lies for truth, they do not know how to distinguish rightfully anymore and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I did not change. You must all change, become like Me, Holy. Live Godly lives, pleasing to and worthy of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget