Thursday, January 5, 2017

Humble and meek – January 05, 2017


Be always humble and meek My children that is pleasing and acceptable to Me. I Love the humble and meek. I will exalt them but the arrogant I will humble. The wicked will perish unless they repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. The arrogant is wicked and they are an abomination to Me and not pleasing to Me. Repent, turn from your wicked ways, be humble and meek and I will accept you. I despise hypocrisy and arrogance. Be always humble and meek.

Do not be deceived. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom only the humble and meek. I am the only Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Be humble and meek, worthy of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom.

Follow in My Footsteps, My Perfect Example of Humbleness and Meekness of Heart. I Served and I fulfilled all Righteousness in Humbleness and Meekness even onto Death on the Cross for all out of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget