Sunday, January 15, 2017

I Am not far away – January 15, 2017


I Am not far away like many believe and think. It is because they do not know Me for real. They are deceived. They have no true knowledge of Me for who I Am. I Am your Source of Life, without Me you can do nothing. If anyone lacks wisdom, ask Me, I give to each one freely and without any reproach. I Love and I Care for all. Each one must know Me for real and have your own personal relationship with Me and walk with Me every day, step by step as I Guide and Lead you to be in My Perfect Will.

I am not far away, I am Immanuel, I live in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, you belong to Me and not to yourselves anymore.

Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. You do not need to go search for Me like many do and at the wrong places. I am not far away. I am where you are. If you diligently seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me. I reward those who seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget