Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I Discipline – January 04, 2017


I Discipline each one of My beloved children out of Love and because I Care for you. Do not despise My Discipline, when I Reprove you, it is all for good. Accept it gladly with a thankful heart. Do not reject nor harden your heart towards Me when I Discipline and Reprove you. I will not strive with anyone forever. Those who do not want to accept My Discipline and when I Reprove them will bear the consequences. I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. They were not willing to accept My Discipline and when I Reprove them. Do not be one of them. Let Me change, transform you into My Likeness. I am Holy and I do not change, without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

This generation is wicked because many of them, young and old lack discipline. They have no fear and no reverence for Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why many do not want to accept My Discipline and when I want to Reprove them of their wrongdoings. Unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways, they will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent and Live, I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget