Monday, January 9, 2017

I Forgive sinners – January 09, 2017


I Died for all out of Love. I Am Merciful and Graceful. I Forgive sinners their transgressions if they repent and they are remorseful over their wickedness and they turn from their wrongful ways and follow Me, My Way, the Highway of Holiness because without holiness no one will see Me. I do not change. I am Holy be ye all Holy, like Me.

The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Repent, I will never reject any one who comes to Me humbly with a repentant heart, who is remorseful over his sins but those who refuse to repent, who are rebellious will perish. They will bear the consequences if they do not repent in time. I will not strive with anyone forever. Repent, seek Life not death because the wages of sin is death.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth, those things that  are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also and still they believe that I am pleased with them while I am not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent. I forgive sinners who repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget