Friday, January 20, 2017

I reveal, I expose, I humble, I exalt – January 20, 2017


I reveal, I expose, I humble, I exalt, and much more, I do. I did not change, My beloved children. I Am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I am in control. I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish. I expose the wicked for who they really are and not who they pretend to be and all their evil deeds. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. I humble the arrogant and I exalt the humble. I do as I wish. I Am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Do not fear, follow Me one step at a time. I reveal things to My beloved children before the time so that you will not be in darkness. I Am your Light. I expose your enemies and I humble them. Be always humble yourselves and blameless, be pleasing and worthy of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I Judge Fairly and Justly. You will all give account for your own deeds and bear the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget