Thursday, January 19, 2017

I Speak, pay attention – January 19, 2017


I Am Alive and I Speak, but many do not pay attention. You can all Hear My Voice but then you must pay attention and listen when I Speak. I Speak in different ways as I Wish and at My Time. I did not change.

Many do not know that I Am Alive and that I can Speak therefore they do not pay attention when I Speak, others are ignoring Me when I Speak to them because they do not want to hear what I Am Saying to them. I know every heart and all motives.

This is the reason why only a few follow Me, My Way. They Hear My Voice, they Listen to and they obey and follow Me as I Speak to them. I Guide and Lead them every step of the Way to be in My Perfect will to fulfill My Plan and Purpose. They are pleasing to Me.

I Speak, pay attention and wait patiently on Me and get your own directions and instructions from Me only. No one can follow Me if they do not Hear from Me first. I Speak, pay attention and listen to what I Am saying to you. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget