Friday, January 27, 2017

More light less darkness – January 27, 2017

If there is more Light in the world there will be less darkness but many choose darkness over Light therefore their deeds are evil. They love darkness not Light. It is a choice and many choose wrong and will bear the consequences also, unless they repent. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nobody can hide anything from Me. I see and I hear everything. I know the secrets, those things people try to hide. They must repent, turn from their wicked ways because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Do not be deceived.

Be different from the rest of the world. Be shining Lights for Me in a world that is in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves, or you only deceive yourselves. Each one will give account for your deeds. Walk and live as children of Light and not as children of darkness. Many have no fear and no reverence for Me that is why they live as children of darkness, just like the rest of the world, no difference. Rid yourselves from the deeds of darkness and put on My full Armor, the Armor of Light so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. Be My Light carriers and Truth warriors in the world that is in darkness. Truth sets free not lies. Let your light shine to draw others to Me the Light of the world. Then there will be more Light and less darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget