Sunday, January 8, 2017

Opponents – January 08, 2017


Those who stand for and love the truth will face much opposition from your opponents. You will be hated, persecuted and many killed because of the truth. Many love lies not truth, that is why their deeds are evil. A tree is known by its fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

My Truth warriors and Light carriers you will face much opposition in these days from your opponents who love darkness and not Me the Light of the world. You will be hated by many because of Me. Be steadfast, endure and persevere. If I am for you, who can be against you? You are of more value than many sparrows. I Love and I Care for you.

Be strong and courageous and do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I am the Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly. Every one will give account for your own deeds. Opposition you will have to face and bear even onto death. A servant is not greater than his Master. You will also have many opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget