Sunday, January 1, 2017

Provoke Me to Anger – January 01, 2017


My enemies provoke Me to Anger because they have no true knowledge of Me. They do not really know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Therefore they have no fear and no reverence for Me. They are foolish. That is why they continue to mock Me. There will come a time when they will mock no more, not Me nor My beloved children. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. It will be a terrible thing for those who provoke Me to Anger to fall into My Hands. Nobody is able to run away or hide from Me. I Am the Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly.

Woe to those who provoke Me to Anger who call evil good and good evil who justify lies for truth. They will bear the consequences unless they repent in time of their foolishness because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Do not provoke Me to Anger. Repent and turn from your evil ways. I Am Love but I Am also A Consuming Fire to My adversaries. I Love and I Care for all. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Seek Life and not death. Do not provoke Me to Anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget