Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Stay on course, My Will be done – January 24, 2017


Keep your focus on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom to stay on course, My will be done. I Am in full control. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My Plan and Purpose. My Promises do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding of how you believe that things will work out. Then you will not be disappointed and not stray from Me, but stay on course, My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Submit yourselves to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and not just some days when you feel like it and follow Me, My Way. I Guide and Lead each and every one Myself. I know My Plan and Purpose for you. Obey My Instructions and follow My Directions only every step of the Way, to stay on course, My Will be done, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget