Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The carnal mind - January 25, 2017


The carnal mind cannot please Me. That is why many are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me. They need a change of mind. You must be led and guided by My Spirit only to be in My Perfect Will and pleasing to Me. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

The carnal minded are the same as the rest of the world, no difference. They think the same and do the same things. Those things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also because they have a carnal mind. They do not belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Be Holy for I Am Holy and without Holiness no one will see Me.

Submit yourselves totally to Me and My Authority. Walk with Me in Oneness of heart, in Truth and Righteousness. Focus on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Have My Mind, not a carnal mind like the world. You are all still in the world but not off it. You belong to Me and not to yourselves. You are My Temple. Walk as children of Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget